Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Life

I have a bit of writers block at the moment, so this is more of an update post. I know I had better write. If I don't the habit will die and I'll go forever without writing.

Job-I love it! I told my mom last night that I feel like I have goofed off all day when I leave work because even though I have been productive, I love what I am doing so much that it doesn't feel like work. What a great feeling!

Young Life-We have a leader kick off this Saturday at the lake and I am super excited. Club and Campaigners start next month and I ready to get into the groove of things.

Family-Everyone is doing well and staying busy. Lots of school and extra curricular activities going on.


Friends-Good in this department too. Just staying busy.

Photography-Fantastic. I am getting more into a groove in this area and finding my style. I think that I have decided on a trademark look and I am excited about working on this. Craig Wilson took me to his family's house out in Waverly Hall, Craigfield, and I was able to get some of, what I would say, are my favorite shots I've taken. I'll post more on this later.


I think that is all for now. More later...

No comments: