Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wedding Woes

OK...not really woes. More like Wedding Whoo-Hoos!!! I am super excited about my dear friends, Brad and Sally, getting married this weekend. We have been in wedding mode since Saturday night and it is just getting more and more exciting. Monday night was final dress fitting and first dance session, Tuesday was going away party for Brad, tonight is the Bachelorette Party for Salpal, Friday night is the rehearsal dinner, and Saturday night is the big day!

Monday was when everything kinda hit me. Sally asked me to help with her final dress fitting, which I felt honored to be a part of, and afterwards we just had some Sally and T time. We were chatting and reminiscing and I got a little teary eyed. Sally has become so dear to me and I am very happy for her and Brad. I'm glad that I get to be the honorary little sister and that Sally keeps giving me jobs to do.

Saturday night is going to be beautiful and we are going to party like nobody's business. Sally keeps saying that the part she is most looking forward to is seeing all the faces of the people that she and Brad love the most all sitting in the same room together. I, for one, am excited about seeing Micah and Tricia, Karen, Taffy, and all of the other out of towners that will be making their way to Columbus for the Vander-Baker nuptials.

So, here's to Brad and Sally and a very exciting weekend!

No comments: