Friday, September 05, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner

After much anticipation, the big weekend is finally here. Tonight's dinner rehearsal for Brad and Sally was lovely. It was at Lake Pines in Midland, Georgia. I threw a party for my parents there a few years ago and so I was familiar with the set up. Sally asked me to go early and help Mark Montgomery, another family friend, get everything ready. Mark arrived before I did and put me to work immediately. We had to set up all the tables and chairs. My lovely friends, Taffy Patterson and Karen Estrada, arrived just a little while later and set to arranging the flowers and beautifying the room. I'll post pictures later. The computer is being difficult.

Dinner was catered by Country's (yummy to my tummy) and there was soft jazz playing all evening. Toasts were given and thank yous were said. There was laughter and tears. Again, pictures of it all will be posted later.

Tomorrow is going to be lots of fun!

No comments: