Friday, January 16, 2009

Bucket List, Part dos

I was going back through some old posts and saw my "Bucket List." I thought I would give you a quick update on what I have accomplished (not much) and what I have added.
  • Jump out of a plane (this is happening in four months for my birthday)
  • Go overseas.
  • Plant a flower garden
  • Adopt a baby
  • Get a puppy
  • Keep a goldfish alive for longer than a month
  • Write a book (Working on this)
  • Get married(this should probably be above the have a baby/adopt one...)
  • Go on a long term mission trip
  • Be "Millie" in Thoroughly Modern Millie"
  • Have a white picket fence
  • Go on a cross country road trip
  • Be the Artistic Director of a regional theater
  • Be a professional photographer(I define professional as being paid for your work...and John Cooper wants to buy some of my work. See? I am working on being a professional!)
  • Be on staff with Young Life
  • Buy a car
  • Create a foundation for underprivileged kids to go to college
  • Win lottery or be famous author to have money to create foundation
  • Live in New England
  • Sing in a night club (When I say night club, I mean a jazz club that's smokey and dark...specifics are important here, people.)
  • Graduate from college. (this one should probably be further up on the list.)
  • Work at a job I love
  • Read as many books as I can (Working on three right now)
  • Be known for my extensive library
  • Have season tickets to the symphony, the theatre, GT football and basketball games, and the Braves
  • Take college algebra to get it out of the way.
  • Go see Lucy this semester
  • Finish my UT application
  • Work harder on that book
  • Post on the blog more regularly
  • Add more pictures to the blog
  • be a better communicator


No comments: