Sunday, June 28, 2009

Camp, Home, Chick-fil-A, Wedding, Reception, Camp.

Saturday morning, I got up, drove six hours to Columbus, Georgia, had lunch with my sweet mom and Katie (at Chick-fil-A), went home, took a shower, got dressed, went to the church, sang in my sweet friend's wedding, went to the reception that I was only planning to stay at for about thirty minutes and ended up staying for almost five hours, went home around 11:30 PM, crashed, woke up at 4:45 AM this morning, took a shower, got on the road before 5:30 AM, and was back at camp before noon.

It has been an insane weekend and I am super tired, but it was well worth it. I would not have missed Jessica's wedding and being a part of her special day for anything. The reception was fantastic and I got to swing dance all night.

Tonight is a long night. We have "Camp Tour" (more on this later) and then we have the obstacle course, which means no bed until midnight. Pray for me, please!!

Love to all!

No comments: