Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Election Coverage

The news is out! Terry Yarbrough is running for City Council, District Eight. Born and raised in Columbus, Georgia, Terry Yarbrough exercises strong family values. A devoted husband and father, Terry supports community growth and the values that Columbus embodies. A community servant for many years, Terry now desires to serve and support the city of Columbus in a greater capacity; as your Councilor for District Eight.

This is exciting on a number of different levels. The first being that there is change in the air. I believe, with all my heart, that we can win this election. I think that Uncle Terry can help Columbus become more prepared for BRAC re-alignment and the changes it will bring. I think that he can help with the revitalization of Mid-Town Columbus. And I think that he can push Columbus towards more repsonsible managment of the tax payer's money.

The second level of excitement is for me. Sounds selfish, I know, but I am really enjoying the experience as a whole. I love the politics, the management, the people, the planning. I love it all. It makes me all giddy and happy. Silly, I know, but so very true.

If you want to contact Mr. Yarbrough, click here.

No comments: