Sunday, April 09, 2006

Spring Break 2006


Ahhhh....I am really tired in a very good way. I just got back from the beach yesterday. My sister, Sarah Ann, and I went to Ponte Vedra with four moms and their six kids. We watched the kids at night while the moms went out. It was the easiest job ever. There were two boys and four girls. They were all so good. I was in total shock when they didn't complain when I put them to bed. I think that they were so tired from playing so hard on the beach all day that they fell to sleep immediately.

Free trip to the beach, free food, and I got payed. What more could a girl ask for?

School is coming to an end, my birthday is getting very close, Springer Academy is almost here, and all in all, life is good.

Spring Break '06 was a true success in every way.

No comments: