Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Humpdays...

I've got that middle of the week feeling. It's been a long week and it's only Wednesday. I hate that. I like to enjoy my week and all the stuff that I do.

I have ballroom dancing tomorrow night. Always interesting. And good for a laugh. I also have a voice lesson tomorrow, which has thrown me off a bit, because of the fact that it's usually today. No big deal, but still...

Mom and Dad are going to Athens with Sara Ann this weekend for a piano competition. She had better win. I know she can do it. The best part is, she never has to play those songs again. YEA!! I am so over all of them. Everyone is. Mom says that she hears them in her sleep. Funny, but probably true.

All in all, today could have been better, but somebody else probably had a day that was much worse than mine. There is ALWAYS a silver lining.

No comments: