Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday night with the Braves...


Watching the Braves game right now. We're losing. It's because I am not at the game. However, Ben is there. Hopefully, the power of the beard will help the Braves out tonight. 3rd inning, 1-0, Mets. Stupid Mets...

Tomorrow is prom. I have a voice recital rehearsal at 9:20. Then lunch with Annabeck at noon. Make up at 1pm, hair at 2:30pm, and Zach is picking me up at 5pm. I think it will be a good day. I like being pampered. :-)

Sunday is my birthday. 18 years old....My oh my, I am getting to be sooooooo old. We are having fellowship meal after church. We will have cake and ice cream and presents at that.

I will have a party later. No big plans, but I like laid-back, low-key stuff anyway. Dinner, a few friends. Nothing big. I think that Zach is painting the rock for me...

Ahh, the braves are still losing. Things had better change up here pretty soon.

No comments: