Sunday, April 23, 2006

I had a close walk with Patsy Cline last night after midnight...

My dad took me to see "A closer walk with...Patsy Cline" last night at the Springer. It was pretty darn good.
Katie Deal played Patsy. She really had the voice down. As a die-hard Patsy fan, I was bound to be critical, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that she had mastered a lot of the vocal qualities that made Patsy...Patsy.
There was a packed house. Everyone was really into the show. Jens is back in town and he was at the show. It was good to see him. John Briggs was in town for the night. He directed ROMEO AND JULIET. It was nice to reconnect with friends who have been gone for awhile.
Academy starts soon and I am really excited. I think that we are going to have a great group. The fact that I get to spend four weeks, all day with Lucy Flournoy and Chrystal Carter makes me one happy girl.

1 comment:

Theresa Garcia said...

i really need to see you too! I love you!!!

theresa