Friday, April 21, 2006

Birthday talk....


So, there are only 9 days left until my birthday. I got a couple of early gifts today. Ben Beck gave me jelly beans(two bags) and the score card from Jeff Francoeur's first ball game with the Braves. He also gave me the ticket stub from the game. All of this was in a coffee box. Very cute. Then Paul Beck, not to be out done, gave a me a United Cheerleading tee-shirt and a CD that he burned on the spot. Two of the sweetest guys in my life. :-)

The parentals are out of town. They took my sister, Sarah Ann, to Athens for a piano competition. They stopped over in Atlanta for the night and some fun...I am not bitter at all. :-{

Tomorrow night, my dad is taking me to see "Forever, Patsy Cline" at the Springer. I am really excited about this!!!!!

For exciting college news, see my other blog. Go to my complete profile and it can connect you!
The picture above has nothing to do with this blog, but I like it...so it's there.

No comments: