Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This week I learned...

  1. Not to talk on the phone and go through the drive-thru at the bank at the same time. This allows you to be able to not cash checks that you intend to deposit which then end up lost/stolen.
  2. Time management is something that I have GOT to work on.
  3. Trust is a leap of faith no matter what side of the fence you are on.
  4. I hate math. (This is not something that I figured out this week, I just re-discovered.)
  5. Sleep and high school girls don't mix on weekend getaways...unless you are with the freshman and sophomore girls, in which case they will do whatever you say.
  6. A mother's need/urge to defend her child never goes away.
  7. American Idol is super dramatic this season.
  8. I am not a playwright.
  9. I love Meghan Doll, Julie Davis, and Katie Kelly more than life itself.
  10. Young Life has my heart and the kids at Shaw High School are my world.

No comments: