Saturday, August 15, 2009

This Week I Learned...

  1. Constructive criticism is far better than DE-constructive criticism.
  2. Walking the walk is a lot harder than talking the talk.
  3. Addie and Ford Depue have only added to my mounting baby fever.
  4. God's grace and goodness far surpasses my faithfulness, trust, and doubt.
  5. I actually like living at home-minus the drive.
  6. Don't complain unless you are willing to do something to change the situation.
  7. Campaigning is one of the highlights of my day. Every Day.
  8. Young Life is going to rock my world this semester in all the right ways.
  9. My desires exist for a reason.
  10. I hate thinking of something to post on while driving and not being able to write it down and then not being able to remember what it was later. Argh.

2 comments:

beck'sthree said...

Good for you for not writing those thoughts down while you're driving. That's what I do, and it's not always the safest thing!

Larger.Than.Life said...

the same thing happens to me!
i really don't like it when i lose a thought