Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last night....

I went to annabeck's house and came out smelling like farm animal feet. Yeah...It was one heck of a night!
I went to the gym last night. It was nice to do abs and yoga, but the teacher was new and I am not so sure that I like her. Annisa is better.
I don't have much else to say. I have a lot to do today. I have to go and pick up three recommendation letters and cash a couple of checks and then I have Spanish and a friend of our family is coming over for dinner. Mary Lou has rehearsal tonight, which kinda throws a wrench into the plan. But all in all, it should be a good day. Tomorrow starts the whole show in the morning, show at night thing all over again. I might die before it's all over. I am having a hard time getting up in the morning. I need to go to bed earlier. :-)
Life is good and I am loving and living to the fullest and I am HAPPY!!

No comments: