Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Good...Bad...Good???

Ok, so today was a good day. I got a lot accomplished and I was feeling great. Ron Anderson called me and told me that I have the part that I wanted in OLIVIATOWN. I am going to play SMUDGE and that should be a lot of fun. So I was really excited and I called my friend, Jen, to tell him about it and he was excited about it and then he springs some not so great news on me and he tells me that Ron has offered the company class to someone else. ARGGG!!!! Why would he do that? Ron and Jens have been talking about the company call for moths and there is no good reason on God's green earth why Jens should not teach that class. This is not the perfect ending to the perfect day. I mean, Jens could still end up teaching Classical Scene Study, but it won't be the same.

No comments: