Monday, December 26, 2005

Today has been....

a challenge. My head hurts like crazy and I feel really depressed. I feel guilty and sad. I know all that has happened in the past few weeks has been my fault and I wish that I could make things right, but I don't know how. I need to to sit down and pray. I need some peace. I also need to ask for joy and grace. Oh, and Strength.
I know that things will come out all right in the end. God has a plan and while I have no idea what that plan is, I am trusting in Him to guide and direct me and show me His will. It's so hard sometimes, but I know that He will lift me up from this miserable place where I am at and give me new hope and joy, if I just ask. It's almost as if I am ashamed to ask for it though. I don't know why. It is a completely honest and sincere prayer. He will answer, I know.
I need to pray for contentment. He has placed me where I am for a reason.

That's all for now, folks.

No comments: