Sunday, October 05, 2008

Father of the Bride




I'm sitting in rehearsal on a break and I wanted to let you all know that I am still alive. I know that you were all wondering. My blog posts are further apart and I haven't been seen for a few weeks. I've been living at the Springer. Or at least that is what it feels like. In truth, I have just been in rehearsal, going to school, and trying to squeeze in lunch with my mom, a phone call with my dad and siblings, and all my Young Life friends.

Rehearsals are going well. We blocked the show within the first two days. We have been working through since Thursday of last week, which is pretty good. Today, we are working the first act. Stop and start. Stop and start. Stop and start. I love this part because this is when we actually start to talk about the show and what we mean when we say so and so.

As we move further into this process, I will post part of the journal that I am keeping during rehearsal. (That's for you, Ansley!)

No comments: