Friday, August 17, 2007

Class.

So, Classes started yesterday and I really enjoyed all four. I think that my professors are going to be great and I think that it is going to be a good semester.
I went to Ballroom dance class last night. I do it every Thursday night and it is so much fun. It is a good little work out to swing dance with all the little old men. I just love it!
Work is a little slow today, but I am going to dinner and a movie with my friends, Cameron and Heather Tommey(brother and sister) tonight and I know that is going to be fun. And then my American Idol Audition tomorrow with a possibility of babysitting tomorrow afternoon and then Ben is home for Saturday night and all day Sunday. Fun times!
I am really bored right now. I have errands to run when Melissa gets back from lunch, but until then, it's just me and the old blog and facebook. :-)

No comments: