Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Busy-ness.

The past few weeks have been insanely busy! And the past few days have been worse. I have been sick since Saturday and it is driving me insane.

Classes start tomorrow! I am so excited!

Also, in the world of music, I am auditioning to audition for American Idol on Saturday. My sister, Caroline, is going to go with me. There is an audition at our local mall on Saturday from 10-4 and we are going to go and sing. It should be fun. the first 145 in line get to audition for a chance to go to Philadelphia to audition for the real idol judges. Whoever wins that gets to go to Philly and is guaranteed a spot to audition there. Kinda cheesy, I know, but so much fun. :-)

I think that is all that is going on. I have been swamped at work. Ben will be home this weekend for a bit and I am excited about that. Our friend, Scott, is preaching here in town from St. Louis this Sunday and we are going to go and hear him.

That's all for now...

No comments: