Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Today

This is one of those update posts. I have so much going on and I feel like if I write it all out it will seem more organized. My darn google calendar won't open and it's making me crazy.

I have two more days here at KPDK and then I am finished. Mixed feelings on this, but I know it is for the best. I have an interview tomorrow for my dream job, with a follow up interview already set up for the following Wednesday.

No fourth of July plans at the moments, but I did overbook myself by accident for Thursday night. I have a wedding shower and a dance to go to. It wouldn't be a big deal, but I am supposed to sing at the dance. Oops.

I'll have a week of down time before I head to the Springer to be the Intern Captain for the last two weeks of Academy. So excited about this. Then there is another down week and I am planning a trip to Washington, DC for that weekend. Hopefully, work starts that following Monday.

After that, it's wedding central. Lots of parties and showers. It's all very busy and I am super excited. School starts in August and I already have Fall Break planned out.

Also, today is my sweet Dad's 62nd birthday! So, Happy Birthday, Dad!

Life is good.

No comments: