Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And I smiled to think God's greatness flowed round our incompleteness ... -Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Incompleteness. That is the perfect description for my life at the moment. There is a definite sense of wonder and a need to question in me at the moment. After a minor meltdown last night and a nice bout of crying, mixed with sleep and lunch with Mom, the questions and the wonder are still there, but the severity has been lessened. I, by no means, have a full plan or even a half of one. I do, however, have a sense of direction now and that has put my heart at ease. I thrive off of plans, direction, and goals. Lack of any of the before mentioned makes me ancey and a tad nervous. I don't want to talk about my "directions" yet, but when I am more certain, I will share. For now, let it suffice to say that I am thinking, researching, and planning for the summer and fall months.

No comments: