Monday, May 22, 2006

Graduation...


Hmmm..It's over! Praise the Lord! It was beautiful and I did savor the moments, but it was a long weekend.
I got up early and started to get stuff together. I was at the church by 12:30pm and got my table ready. I was a little freaked out when it was 1:30 and my speakers were not there yet...Yeah, that was a little scary.
Jack Rodgers and Scott Barber spoke and the were both AMAZING!! Caroline surprised me and sang me a beautiful song called "MY WISH". It was amazing and I cried my eyes out.
Afterwards, there were a million and twelve pictures to take. Then I left with Anna and Ben and we dropped Anna off and went and ran some errands for Mama Lou. There was a nice party for Anna. I got to meet the vast a majority of the Beck/Wingfield family and that was very interesting. They are all so funny. I really loved Mama Lou's sister, Vera. Too Cute!
All in all, it was a great weekend. I love my family and I love my friends!
College...Here I come!!

No comments: